According to People, Jennifer Aniston graces the cover of the February issue of Allure magazine and talks about being fascinated by The Bachelor and her career that got away.The 41-year-old states, “You know what I find fascinating? The Bachelor.” She adds, "I was mesmerized by how these girls, they meet this guy, they have three dates together or something, and they're weeping as though they've just lost the love of their life. I don't understand that."
The Just Go With It star continues on to say, "I should have been a party planner," adding, "I'm a good mixologist in terms of personality types. I do a tree trimming party every year – 15 years I've been doing this. At my tree-trimming party we always do chili: turkey, regular beef, and vegetarian. Everybody is satisfied."
With party planning means being proactive about what could ruin a good party. She explains, "A really drunk person," can ruin a good time. "Trust me. It's happened."
Then again, maybe she shouldn’t serve so many of her famous drinks. "I can make two drinks really well: a dirty martini and a Bloody Mary," she says. "People are like, 'You make the best Bloody Marys,' and my secret ingredient is basically Mr and Mrs T's Bloody Mary Mix. It's not some fancy mix that they do with the horseradish and Worcestershire sauce. It's the 7-Eleven of Bloody Marys. It's the trashiest."
Source: The Celebrity Cafe
No comments:
Post a Comment