Jennifer Aniston appears in the new issue of Allure magazine and reveals the other talents she has besides being an actress.The 41-year-old says she missed her calling as a party planner. "I should have been a party planner," she says. "I'm a good mixologist in terms of personality types. I do a tree trimming party every year – 15 years I've been doing this. At my tree-trimming party we always do chili: turkey, regular beef, and vegetarian. Everybody is satisfied."
She adds, her specialty is making Bloody Mary’s.
“I can make two drinks really well: a dirty martini and a Bloody Mary," she added. "People are like, 'You make the best Bloody Marys,' and my secret ingredient is basically Mr and Mrs T's Bloody Mary Mix. It's not some fancy mix that they do with the horseradish and Worcestershire sauce. It's the 7-Eleven of Bloody Marys. It's the trashiest."
The one thing that ruins her parties? "A really drunk person," she says. "Trust me. It's happened."
Source: The Celebrity Cafe
No comments:
Post a Comment