Although Jennifer Aniston owes a lot to the “Rachel” haircut, which was started during her longtime stint on Friends, she detests it.The haircut took on a life of its own while fans were running out to mimic the hairstyle, but the Just Go With it Star says she would "rather not relive" it.
MSNBC reports that Aniston opened up about her famous haircut in the February issue of Allure magazine.
"Let's just say there have been moments I'd rather not relive, like that whole Rachel thing," she said.
"I love Chris [McMillan, her hairstylist], and he's the bane of my existence at the same time because he started that damn Rachel, which was not my best look. How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen. What I really want to know is, how did that thing have legs?"
Source: The Celebrity Cafe
No comments:
Post a Comment